Charitable Giving Planning
Giving to charity can be rewarding, but it is also a daunting task. Whether your charitable giving is part of your estate plan or implemented as part of a tax strategy, it is imperative that you assess all of the applicable giving strategies before selecting your charitable route.
At Angell Capital Management, we offer you the solutions and strategies that help you access the charitable landscape. Our insights can uncover many ways to have an impact on your community and even help measure your own personal giving goals.
Ways to Give
There are numerous charitable vehicles at your disposal. From establishing your own private foundation to engaging in family philanthropy, let the team at Angell Capital Management help you explore all options. Just some ways we can help you give back include:
- Grant opportunities
- Disaster relief funds and contributions
- Estate charitable contributions
Helping Focus Your Giving
Our team is here to help donors make important giving decisions. We will educate you regarding the process, tax implications and any risks associated with the charitable vehicle of your choice. Wherever you are on the road to making an impact, we are here to give you real-life strategies for even greater results.
By taking the time to assess your financial situation and goals, we help you focus your giving on what you want to achieve, show you how to use resources wisely and even measure the overall progress of your charitable giving.
Establishing Your Giving Strategy – Creating Your Family Legacy
We want to help create a legacy within your family giving and we feel it is never too late or too early to engage your family into charity. Our team works closely with you to help establish a giving strategy that can become your family’s legacy, including:
- Having family members articulate their goals and provide input as to where they would like to see charitable giving go.
- Developing a family mission statement and helping align the entire family’s goals into an overall giving mission.
- Presenting giving options and allowing you and your family to select one or more charitable vehicles that you want to take an active role in.
- Assessing your impact to that charity as well as the overall impact to your financial situation. We make sure that you and your family enjoys the results of your giving for years.
Meet With Angell Capital Management Today to Discuss Charitable Giving Strategies
Schedule your consultation to discuss charitable giving options or to start your family’s legacy. Call us at 636-896-8000 or contact us online.